Thursday, January 26, 2012

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz

Reading Level: Young Adult

Paperback: 288 Pages

Publisher: Hyperion Book CH

ISBN-10: 1423102290

My Rating: 5/5
Schuyler Van Alen's blood legacy has just been called into question: is the young vampire in fact a Blue Blood, or is it the sinister Silver Blood that runs through her veins? As controversy swirls, Schuyler is left stranded in the Force household, trapped under the same roof as her cunning nemesis, Mimi Force, and her forbidden crush, Jack Force. When an ancient place of power is threatened in Rio de Janeiro, however, the Blue Bloods need Schuyler on their side. The stakes are high, the battle is bloody, and through it all Schuyler is torn between duty and passion, love and freedom.

True to Melissa De La Cruz's style and in typical Blue Blood's fashion, this book was incredible! Melissa De La Cruz is one of my favorite authors. I know that if I pick up one of her books to read, I'm going to love it! She's always my "go-to" author. If I'm kind of in a reading funk, I know to read one of her books and it gets me back on the band wagon. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of books to read by her! haha. There is not one thing that I didn't like about this book. Amazing!

Revelations' is the continuing story of Schuyler, Bliss, and Mimi. Schuyler is living with the Force's and hating it. She finally found her grandfather and now can't even live with him. On top of all that, she has been banned from talking to anyone she cares about. Schuyler's got it rough. I don't want to give away too much....although
I guess I just did. But, this book is fantastic.

I was actually so into this book when I was reading it that I couldn't focus on my school work. I actually had to walk away from it and finish reading 'Revelations' because I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was action packed and intense! I highly recommend this series, if you haven't had the opportunity to read it yet, you should! It's well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment