Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Book Blogger Hop!

Friday's Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!


Book Blogger Hop

This week's question is:
How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

I actually buy almost all of my books. And there is really no specific store that I buy my books from. A few books that I get are for reviews. But I have never requested an ARC from anyone, I usually just buy what I want to read, and review it! :) I used to get a few books from the library but I moved recently and now I don't live anywhere near a library.

Can't wait to read every one's Hop answers! :) I learned about paperbackswap.com this week from Crazy for Books so I'll be excited to learn about more things like that!! haha.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the wastelands!! Hope ya have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for stopping by Book'd out earlier! I can't imagine not living near a library!

    Shelleyrae
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy my books all the time as well. I used Borders Rewards program so I get good discounts. Plus I like having them. I bring them with me whenever I get the chance to meet the author and get them signed to treasure forever!

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy my books too. I haven't been to the library in a long time, mostly because my library doesn't have a great selection. Especially for my taste of books

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Oh, yes, I definitely recommend Book Depository. The prices are pretty good. For me, being in Australia, they are usual half or even a third of the price of books in the stores here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, I'm returning the follow :)
    I'm the same, I buy almost all of my books, and those that I don't buy, I've swapped or received from publishers. I don't think I've been to the library since primary school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog - hopping back! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Must. Buy. Books. Borrowing is out of the question LOL. If I own the book on my Kindle or laptop, I still have to buy the book in print!

    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never heard of paperbackswap either until Crazy for Books mentioned it! I haven't requested an ARC yet either (unless you count netGalley, that is) and buy almost all my books too :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower stopping by....

    Kristin @ http://kristincanread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad I'm not the only one who buys most of their books! I kinda like it that way though, they're like my trophies!

    ReplyDelete