Thursday, June 2, 2011

Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens


Hardcover: 416 Pages

Publisher: St. Martin's Press

ISBN: 978-0-312-59568-5

Release Date: July 5, 2011

My Rating: 5/5
At Thirty-Three, Sara Gallagher is finally happy. Her antique furniture restoration business is taking off and she's engaged to a wonderful man. But there's one big question that still haunts her-who are her birth parents? Sara is finally ready to find out.
When her birth mother rejects her, she discovers her biological father is an infamous killer who's been hunting woman every summer for more than thirty years.
Soon she realizes the only thing worse than finding out your father is a killer is him finding out about you.


'Never Knowing' is an action packed thriller from start to finish. There is never a dull moment in the book. I really loved this book. Maybe because I found that I could relate to Sara in more way than one, or maybe because it was written beautifully. Either way, it's an incredible story! I was hooked from the beginning and it just kept getting more and more intense. I'm going to be going out and picking up 'Still Missing' which is Stevens debut novel. I honestly can't wait to read more from her, I loved this book so much! I don't know why I waited so long to read it.

The story is told by Sara. Her story is tragic in so many ways...my heart just kept breaking and breaking for her. I was attached. I'm still attached. Just like Sara, I'm obsessed. I wish that it didn't have to end! I don't want to say too much about the story because the book is not out yet BUT I will say, in one word, incredible! It held my interest from start to finish.

'Never Knowing' is empowering. One of the things I loved about it, is that it's so believable. I was explaining the book to someone and they though it was a "true story" book. It's suspenseful and engaging from beginning to end. I highly recommend it. I can't wait to read more from Chevy Stevens.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of this before but you've certainly caught my attention! Great review.

    I'm a new follower! :D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete