Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine.


My Waiting on Wednesday pick for this week is:

Bloodlines
by Richelle Mead
Publication Date: August 23, 2011

From Amazon:
When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the
#1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

What's your Waiting on Wednesday pick this week?


8 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read this one ! Best pick ever ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't realize this was a new series. I fail. I'm going to have to check this out! Alchemy intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first three books in the other series that I think I'll start before I try this one, but if they work out then Bloodlines will have to be added to my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really have to finish the VA series before this one comes I've only read the first two.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my last weeks WoW.

    I am a new follower :)

    My WoW pick, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for this book! I love Richelle Mead!

    ReplyDelete