Friday, March 18, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Friday's Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question is:

"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

I only read one book at a time. Because I want to devote myself to that book. And I think it might be a little confusing to read two books at once. Like, would I start to (unknowingly) combine the books story lines together?

Please leave the links to your blogs so I can hop back and check out your answer! : )

Also, there is only 10 days left to enter my giveaway for a copy of Steel by Carrie Vaughn. Don't forget to check it out here. or on the sidebar! : ) Thanks guys.

2 comments:

  1. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I read multiple books. It can get confusing, but I figure it out pretty quickly.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete