Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine.




My Waiting On Wednesday pick is:

Forever
By Maggie Stiefvater
Publication Date: July 12, 2011

From Goodreads:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

 What's your WoW pick?

5 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited about this! I love this series and I can't wait to find out how it wraps up. With a happy ending I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first book but decided not to read the second until the third comes out that way I can read them together with no waiting. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good :) Here's my WOW Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone seems super excited about this one! I might have to read Shiver... the series sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Forever!! I completely forgot it was coming out in July. Yay! Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete