Friday, September 2, 2011

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy for Books.


Book Blogger Hop

This week's question is:
“What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

I love Fall! I love winter next to fall...but they are pretty close in comparison. I wish I lived somewhere where it was Fall and Winter all year. Maybe with Spring so I could go camping! haha. I love the way the outdoors feels in the Fall. The way the leaves look when they are changing color, and the fact that it's cool, but not cold. That and I love Halloween! haha. I just like the whole, get dressed up and go to a party or something. My next favorite season is Winter though. I love the snow. Like, love love LOVE! I love that it's cold out. My hubby likes to go snowboarding too so it gives me alone time hehe.

13 comments:

  1. I'm with you - it's all about the cool weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall too! Feel free to check out my BBH here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week’s question is perfect for Labor Day weekend with the “official” end of summer and all.

    I’m all about fall! I love all four seasons and I’m sorry to see summer go (I hope to get in a few more swims in my pool) but I’m also amped up for Autumn.

    Why?

    For most of the same reasons we all like autumn – fall foods, Halloween, the chill in the air, changing leaves and candy corn. But I’ve got a scary slant to why I’m angling for autumn. Hop on over to my book blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to read all about the murder, mayhem, seriously spooky stuff and even some BSP!

    Happy Labor Day Weekend!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 fall too! The cooler weather is just wonderful! I'm with you saying I like fall then winter and wish I could live somewhere where its fall and winter all year long!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new follower! Fall is my favorite season as well. I agree, if there was such a place that had this weather all year around, I would move there in a second! Here are my Friday memes: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to say hi --- and you're in good company with being a fall person! Seems like a lot of us on the Hop love fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! New follower! I agree its all about the nice weather and family time! :D

    -Kat
    http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see you are reading The Body Finder!! I loved that book :)

    Black Disaster Fairy

    A World of Personality

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL love the fall too :D and your header! Coming through via hop and am a new follower :D


    Create a website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you cooler seasons as well. I agree. =) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you fall and spring love to work in the yard then. Subscribed by email to you blog.

    Stop by and read my answers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just popped over from Crazy for Books, so i'm a new follower and admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/ What I'm looking forward to is wearing my hoodies and watching some SEC college football this fall! Roll Tide Roll!! Happy fall and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do not have a copy of your bankruptcy records from the court? No problems. You can possess an exact copy of the original bankruptcy documents. Your bankruptcy court records and documents are readily available and you can have it in your possession within minutes of your order.

    ReplyDelete