Tuesday, September 6, 2011

College, wow!

Hey guys, I just wanted to write a quick post and let everyone know that I'm still here ha ha. I started College last week and, let me tell you, I've been completely swamped. I feel like I don't even have time to breathe but, it is my first time in College. So, I'm sure once I get used to the way things work there and get adjusted to College life, I'll have more time to read and post reviews. I'm hoping to have a couple interviews up soon as well as some reviews. Although I find that 90% of my time is devoted to school work and reading, I try to use the other 10% to read and sleep. So, please, bare with me. I promise things will be back to normal soon! Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment