Thursday, April 28, 2011

Book trailers

I haven't posted since Tuesday-it's terrible, I know! And I feel awful...but I was in Canada visiting my family for a week for Easter. So I didn't get much time in to read because I was visiting. BUT now I am back in NY. Even though I have family coming to visit this weekend. I'm still hoping to be able to get some reading in and be able to keep up posting. Anyways, I missed the Waiting on Wednesday meme yesterday. And I like WoW and Friday's Book Blogger Hop, they are two of my favorite weekly events. So, I'm just going to share some awesome book trailers with you! : )

The first one is for the 'Dark Days of Supernatural-Summer Tour 2011'. I am anxiously awaiting ALL of these books. I read Hereafter already and reviewed it, but I'll probably still buy the actual copy of the book when it comes out. Anyways, here's the awesome trailer that showcases all of the books that I can't wait for! : )




What did you think? Are you waiting for any of these books to come out?

The books and release dates in the video are:
Divergent by Veronica Roth-May 3, 2011
Illusions by Aprilynne Park-May 3, 2011
Die For Me by Amy Plum-May 10, 2011
Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Shreiber-May 17, 2011
Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison-May 24, 2011
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini-May 31, 2011
Hereafter by Tara Hudson-June 7, 2011

I can not wait for all of these books to be released!! They are probably my most anticipated books at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment