Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Book Blogger Hop

The Friday Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Crazy for Books.

Book Blogger Hop
This week's question is:
"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

Absolutely! I always read other books by authors that i like and/or love. I mean, if they have one book out that you loved a lot, then why not try out there other books as well right? Whether or not you like there other stuff is another thing altogether. For example, I loved the Twilight Saga, it's what got me back into reading. So, I checked out The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I found myself really bored with the beginning of the book and I never ended up finishing it. But, that's not to say I won't give any other book she releases a shot. I definitely will. 

What about you? Do you hunt down other books by the same author if you love their work?

1 comment:

  1. I try to hunt down books by the same author too, but same - if the book ends up not appealing to me, I just don't finish it.

    Hopping through!

    ReplyDelete