Monday, April 18, 2011

My weekend!

I just wanted to make a post to let everyone know why I haven't posted since Friday. I feel bad when I don't post more than everyday or every other day. I don't think there's some rule stating that you have to post that much BUT I worry about not having things to post or not posting things. Anyways, I had family come and visit me this past weekend. I'm usually the one that has to go and visit other people so I didn't do any blogging. I also didn't get any reading done this weekend. To be honest, all I really did was hang out with my family and go shopping ha ha. So, instead of leaving every one in the dark about why I haven't been posting, I thought I'd just let you know.

I'm in the middle of reading 'Hereafter' by Tara Hudson right now. I have to say, it's amazing. I am SO excited to start reading it again because I haven't been able to read since Thursday! So I will hopefully be posting the review for that sometime soon. Thanks for being patient with my non-posting lol. Also, I'm planning a giveaway really soon so be on the lookout for that! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment