Sunday, February 13, 2011

IMM

This is my second week doing In My Mailbox hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I only got a couple of books this week which is fine with me. I'm still waiting for more AND I have a lot that I need to read and get caught up on! : )

This week I received from the author:
Textual Healing by Eric Smith






I bought:
Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon









And a friend of mine gave me:
Resident Evil: Extinction by Keith R A. Decandido

So, that's what I got this week. What did you get? : )

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious about Textual Healing. Love the title. I have the book by Cindy Pon on my stack too. Happy reading!

    My IMMs are here and here. Both are heavy with review books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about the Silver Phoenix, I really want to read it too! :) Textual Healing sounds interesting, set in NY in a second hand bookshop - definitely an appealing setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'Textual Healing' and 'Resident Evil' covers. Looks like you got some good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! I'm very interested in Textual Healing and Silver Phoenix.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I have Silver Pheonix somewhere going to have to add it to my tbr pile.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.

    Here's Mine: http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great book week for you! I hope you enjoy them. Here is my IMM if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete