Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly even hosted by The Story Siren.

I am trying to stop buying books...for a little while. Because, I've been spending a lot on books lately. So, I only have one book to talk about for my IMM this week! : )

From Random Buzzers:
The Magician by Michael Scott


I'm really looking forward to reading this one because I LOVED The Alchemyst!

What did you get in your mailbox?


Please leave your links so I can check out yours! : )
Thanks everybody!

Oh, and, I just want to let everyone know that I'm CRAZY close to having 100 followers!! I'm so excited! : )
So, I'm going to be having a giveaway once I get to 100! I don't want to post any details about it yet but it will be a follower giveaway because, well, it's to show some love to all my followers. So, be on the lookout for that in the next couple of days! Thanks guys.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your (almost) 100 followers !! That's awesome and I look forward to to your giveaway ;) !! I hadn't heard of this book until now but it seems pretty great ! Hoping you'll have a great time reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this series around and some of my students love it but I haven't tried it myself. I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    My mailboxes are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this series before but never really picked it up! Hope you enjoy it! And congrats on almost having 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start this series, it looks so good! I hope you like The Magician!

    Congrats on your followers!

    Happy Reading!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete