Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted every week by The Story Siren. I love seeing what everyone gets so it's definitely one of my favorite weekly things! : ) It gives me new reading material ideas ha ha.

So, this week I received:


Gift:
Marked by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (R.A.K. from Uniflame @ Uniflame Creates)

Won:
The Princess of Las Pulgas by C.Lee McKenzie
Mercy (ARC) by Rebecca Lim
A huge thanks to Kristen @ YA Highway

Bought:
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead


For those of you wondering what R.A.K. is, it's Random Acts of Kindness. It's a feature from the Book Soulmates. It's really an amazing thing and everyone should go check it out! You can find it here:
How big is your RAK? Random Acts of Kindness

What did you get this week? Don't forget to leave a link to your IMM! : )

8 comments:

  1. It's just now that I found out about Mercy. I love the cover. Shadow Kiss and Marked are both fantastic books. Shadow Kiss is my favorite in the Vampire Academy series.

    Enjoy reading them.

    You can check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a lot of book in the mail :) Enjoy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercy looks great. I definitely need that one! You can find my IMM here if you'd like ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I've read the first two Vampire Academy books I just have to find time to read the rest.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-7_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Kiss is one of my favorites books !! I hope you'll love it !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discovered your book through book blogger hop... great books this week! I've read the Marked series... started out good, but now I just don't like it anymore. :P I love the Vampire Academy series! Enjoy!

    Newest follower. Have a great week. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the Marked series! I really liked the first book. New follower, btw!

    ReplyDelete